Target healthcare professionals through NHS intranets
You can now target healthcare professionals through one of their most trusted and frequently used channels, thanks to an exclusive network created between the NHS and Fendix Media - the only organisation that enables advertisers to use NHS intranets as messaging platforms.
The network has a reach of more than 250,000 healthcare professionals via NHS intranets, giving advertisers a valuable share of voice and generating click through rates that are four to five times the industry average.
In addition to tailoring messages to multi-disciplinary clinical groups, including oncologists, pharmacists and payors, and measuring the results, we can (where relevant) also target patients and the public through external NHS websites.
Programmes are simple to set up, implement and measure, and can be easily integrated with other engagement tactics.
Find out more about this highly differentiated route to targeting your audience inside their NHS online work environment, and the introductory offer for first time users.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)