The most accurate targeting in mobile display
Mobile display targeting has been a tricky area to get right.
Weve created a brand new mobile display platform which is the most accurate in the market, meaning that your advertising targets exactly who you want to reach, wherever they are.
Weve's mobile display offering can deliver on a variety of objectives ranging from building brand awareness, driving click through to a digital hub, or driving sales. It’s ideal for brands looking to generate cover and frequency over a specific time, with a specific audience. It works well as standalone activity or as part of a multi-media campaign.
Weve’s display proposition is unique as it is based on 100% verified data including basic demographics and expressed preferences. Weve has cleverly combined various layers of actual data to form robust and scaled targetable segments. Some of our current demographic and behavioural segments include, mums, football fan, frequent travellers, automotive, finance, and lots more.
Weve will deliver your display ad format to your ‘actual’ target audiences through programmatic methods. This now means that all your display impressions count and we can guarantee they will be seen by the desired consumers.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London