Guarantee audience delivery with Amscreen AAA
Amscreen introduces a new way to buy, monitor and review outdoor advertising using data from its OptimEyes screen network.
Amscreen's audience assured advertising (AAA) packages allow brands to target four key demographics using OptimEyes technology. OptimEyes data, taken from the screens, allows viewer data to be analysed to ensure each campaign delivers the volume of audience purchased.
Face detection software in each of Amscreen's screens captures and reports individual site by site data in real-time, including viewers by site, age and gender breakdown; overall demographic based counts; conversion ratios and averages by site/hour.
Brands can target one of four key demographics: all adults, men, 15-34, 35-64 or build a bespoke audience package based on audience type, location and time of day. The platform enables advertisers and Amscreen to work together to ensure that brands only pay for the audience that they wish to reach.
As well as the benefits outlined above using Amscreen's AAA platform, advertising can be served via an array of creative solutions through a unique content delivery system allowing temperature activated campaigns, day-part targeting, site specific messaging, live feeds and reactive advertising.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire