Iceland Foods appoints Brazen PR for Queen's Diamond Jubilee campaign
Brazen PR has been brought in to position Iceland Foods as the country's go-to supermarket for party food during the Queen's Diamond Jubilee celebrations.
Iceland: wants to be the country's go-to supermarket for party food during the Queen's Diamond Jubilee celebrations
The Manchester-based consumer PR consultancy will manage an integrated campaign in the run up to the jubilee in June, generating social media content and national media coverage, focused on rewarding Iceland customers.
Brazen’s MD Gary Bramwell will be heading up a seven-strong team at Brazen with associate director Sasha Blake.
He said: ‘We’re on board to amplify elements of the planned activity to ensure that we get the media cut-through and position the brand as the ideal choice within their market for party food to celebrate the Jubilee this June.’
Brazen worked for Iceland from 2002 to 2004 and was reappointed following a pitch process.
Ninka Davies, Iceland’s broadcast advertising and PR manager said: ‘Brazen brought our campaign to life, with a mix of creative ideas, news and tactics that we feel will really grab our customers’ and the media’s attention.
‘It also took a thought-through logistical approach to ensure coverage across all of our stores.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...