Iceland Foods appoints Brazen PR for Queen's Diamond Jubilee campaign
Brazen PR has been brought in to position Iceland Foods as the country's go-to supermarket for party food during the Queen's Diamond Jubilee celebrations.
Iceland: wants to be the country's go-to supermarket for party food during the Queen's Diamond Jubilee celebrations
The Manchester-based consumer PR consultancy will manage an integrated campaign in the run up to the jubilee in June, generating social media content and national media coverage, focused on rewarding Iceland customers.
Brazen’s MD Gary Bramwell will be heading up a seven-strong team at Brazen with associate director Sasha Blake.
He said: ‘We’re on board to amplify elements of the planned activity to ensure that we get the media cut-through and position the brand as the ideal choice within their market for party food to celebrate the Jubilee this June.’
Brazen worked for Iceland from 2002 to 2004 and was reappointed following a pitch process.
Ninka Davies, Iceland’s broadcast advertising and PR manager said: ‘Brazen brought our campaign to life, with a mix of creative ideas, news and tactics that we feel will really grab our customers’ and the media’s attention.
‘It also took a thought-through logistical approach to ensure coverage across all of our stores.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Midmarket Segment Program Manager EMEA EMR negotiable, London
- Web Designer PFJ £32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + benefits, London
- Broadcast Affairs Producer - Advertising agency Daniel Marks London £30-35K + Benefits, London