Jameson Irish Whiskey hands Exposure global brief
Jameson Irish Whiskey has handed a global content brief to Exposure as it gears up for St Patrick's Day.
Jameson: global content brief
The whiskey brand has tasked Exposure with creating all of its content, including video and digital material, which will be fed to its global network of agencies in markets including the UK.
Exposure will develop content for St Patrick's Day on Saturday 17 March, including live footage streamed to media. Key markets for content creation include the UK, US and South Africa, alongside Ireland, France and Germany.
The Pernod Ricard-owned brand uses M&C Saatchi Sport & Entertainment to promote its 'cult film club'.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...