Jameson Irish Whiskey hands Exposure global brief
Jameson Irish Whiskey has handed a global content brief to Exposure as it gears up for St Patrick's Day.
Jameson: global content brief
The whiskey brand has tasked Exposure with creating all of its content, including video and digital material, which will be fed to its global network of agencies in markets including the UK.
Exposure will develop content for St Patrick's Day on Saturday 17 March, including live footage streamed to media. Key markets for content creation include the UK, US and South Africa, alongside Ireland, France and Germany.
The Pernod Ricard-owned brand uses M&C Saatchi Sport & Entertainment to promote its 'cult film club'.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Community Manager Twist Recruitment £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Head of Engagement and Communications VMA Group 60000-65000 per annum,, West Midlands
- New Business Manager - creative agency Dynamic New Alliances £55000.00 per annum + bonus, London
- Senior Brand Manager - Oral Care Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment Senior Brand Manager - Oral Care, London
- Account Director Gemini Search £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum, City of London