Shell has appointed Crunch Communications to manage global PR for its motorsport partnerships with Ferrari and Ducati. Crunch will deliver strategic counsel and on-site tactical PR.
CIPR Scotland has named Laura Sutherland, managing director of Aura PR, as its chairman, taking over from Falkirk Council comms manager Caroline Binnie.
The Tea Council has handed Threepipe a consumer brief to make tea 'cool again'. Threepipe will target 20- to 25-year-olds via fashion tie-ins.
Mischief PR has hired Ben Dutton as a director from The Red Consultancy and Zac Schwarz as creative director from Shine Communications.
Jagermeister, the spirits company, has called in Clarion Communications to handle its consumer and trade PR and support UK gig and festival activity.
The Institute of Directors has hired Portland senior account manager Mark Wallace as head of media relations.
Vitamix, the US blender company, is using Publicasity for consumer and social media.
Hope&Glory PR has poached Good Relations associate director Adrian Chitty to be a partner.
Correction PRWeek misspelt AkzoNobel in a headline last week.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Senior Account Manager Gemini Search £34000.00 - £38000.00 per annum, City of London