Shell hires Crunch Communications for Formula One brief
Oil giant Shell has called in Crunch Communications to handle the global PR for its two major motorsport partnerships with Ferrari and Ducati.
Crunch Communications: will handle Shell's partnerships with Ferrari and Ducati
The appointment comes ahead of the 2012 Formula One season, which starts this weekend with the Australian Grand Prix.
Crunch will provide onsite tactical PR to Shell stakeholders during the Formula One season.
The agency is also tasked with delivering strategic motorsport counsel to maximise publicity opportunities with both Ferrari and Ducati.
Richard Bracewell, general manager, Shell Global Sponsorships, said: ‘Communicating to the customer the importance and relevance of our technical partnerships with Ferrari and Ducati is critical. Crunch offers a mixture of traditional motorsport PR and exciting new opportunities that will yield excellent dividends for Shell and the media alike.’
Crunch has worked on a series of motorsport accounts for the oil company. They include Shell’s V-Power Motorsport press Office work and its Helix Ultra's global driving promotion.
The agency also works with Formula One, MotoGP and the World Rally Championship.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Planning Director - London Dynamic New Alliances £80000.00 - £90000.00 per annum, City of London
- Middleweight/Senior Graphic Designer Source £23000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Project Manager 383 Dependent on Experience, West Midlands
- Digital Designer - Responsive Genius! ADLIB £20000 - £32000 per annum, Witney