Shell hires Crunch Communications for Formula One brief
Oil giant Shell has called in Crunch Communications to handle the global PR for its two major motorsport partnerships with Ferrari and Ducati.
Crunch Communications: will handle Shell's partnerships with Ferrari and Ducati
The appointment comes ahead of the 2012 Formula One season, which starts this weekend with the Australian Grand Prix.
Crunch will provide onsite tactical PR to Shell stakeholders during the Formula One season.
The agency is also tasked with delivering strategic motorsport counsel to maximise publicity opportunities with both Ferrari and Ducati.
Richard Bracewell, general manager, Shell Global Sponsorships, said: ‘Communicating to the customer the importance and relevance of our technical partnerships with Ferrari and Ducati is critical. Crunch offers a mixture of traditional motorsport PR and exciting new opportunities that will yield excellent dividends for Shell and the media alike.’
Crunch has worked on a series of motorsport accounts for the oil company. They include Shell’s V-Power Motorsport press Office work and its Helix Ultra's global driving promotion.
The agency also works with Formula One, MotoGP and the World Rally Championship.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior PPC Account Manager (In-house) Step Ahead Recruitment £30-£40K, Staines, Middlesex
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...