MasterCard calls in Kaper for consumer PR brief
MasterCard is understood to have appointed Kaper to handle a consumer PR brief.
MasterCard: wants to promote its 'Priceless Cities' campaign
The appointment follows a pitch process that was reported in PRWeek (2 March).
The agency is expected to be working to promote the US-owned credit card giant’s global 'Priceless Cities' campaign in the UK and elsewhere.
The three-month brief will see Kaper promoting the campaign, which focuses on a series of city-wide reward programmes with exclusive 'experiences'. The Priceless Cities campaign relaunches MasterCard's long-term 'Priceless' marketing campaign.
This follows the appointment of Rose Beaumont as senior vice-president, group head of comms, Europe. She joined in February from being executive director for comms and publicity in UK and EMEA at The Walt Disney Company.
Weber Shandwick currently handles MasterCard's public affairs work and is understood to have handled a number of consumer projects.
Kaper founder Chris McCafferty declined to comment.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £38,000 - £40,000, Central London
- Senior Analyst -Digital Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £60,000, Surrey
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Digital and RM Data Performance Manager Direct Recruitment £55,000 - £60,000, West London