Land Securities seeks PR help for Trinity Leeds launch
One of Britain's largest shopping centre owners, Land Securities, is on the hunt for a consumer PR agency.
Trinity Leeds: seeks consumer PR support
The company is seeking support for the launch of £350m retail and leisure development Trinity Leeds.
The one-million sq ft shopping and leisure destination is due to open in spring 2013 and will be the home of over 120 retailers including Topshop, Next, Marks & Spencer, Mango, Hollister and Superdry.
Land Securities wants to see agencies with retail and fashion PR credentials to help the venue ‘propel Leeds up to fourth position in the UK’s retail hierarchy’.
Sean Curtis, portfolio marketing manager at Land Securities, is working on creating a shortlist of agencies with plans to appoint by mid-May.
Curtis said: ‘We want an agency that can help position Trinity Leeds as a dynamic, evolving shopping experience and work on it being seen as a retail beacon for the UK.
‘We are looking for an agency who share our ambition to launch Trinity Leeds to our customers regionally and nationally.’
The venue will also house the first Everyman Cinema outside London and a range of new upmarket eateries including two Conran restaurants.
The development comes against a backdrop of discontent in shopping centre construction with only 31,500 sq m (339,063 sq ft) of new retail centre space being developed in 2012, a 50-year low.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...