Ramarketing seeks global recognition for Durham packaging firm
Boutique healthcare specialists Ramarketing has been charged with gaining international recognition for family-owned pharmaceutical business Edwards Analytical.
Raman Sehgal: new client
The Newcastle-based agency will use the 25-year-old packaging consultancy’s global client base to highlight its laboratory work testing packaging materials.
A PR-led strategy will include redesigning and optimising the company website and brand identity work.
'The main focus is to raise their profile with the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries,' said MD and founder Raman Sehgal.
The six-month contract is the seventh this year for the independent agency, which also includes a one-year pure PR brief to support the Gateshead-based care provider Whickham Villa LLP.
Whickham is launching a £10m neurological and spinal injury care centre in Teesside that will create 100 jobs.
Sehgal said: 'We are aiming to double fee income in the next year and winning clients such as Edwards will help us. Most of our expansion has been due to word of mouth, as we get a reputation as a healthcare specialist.'
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire