Kraft Foods appoints Jo Bradley as acting head of comms
Kraft Foods has called on a former Fishburn Hedges director to fill the role of UK head of comms while the permanent head goes on maternity leave.
Jo Bradley: joins as acting head of comms
Jo Bradley will take over the reins from Lindsay Wright early next month amid a flurry of activity for the global organisation, whose brands include Cadbury, Oreo and Dairylea.
The move in-house comes after Bradley was set to return to Fishburn Hedges, having been on maternity leave herself since last Easter.
She will focus on corporate comms and report to corporate affairs director David Oliver.
Pointing to Kraft-owned Cadbury’s role in the sponsorship of the Olympics, and the change in name of Kraft’s international snacks business to Mondelez International, Bradley said: ‘Fishburn Hedges was a fantastic place to work but as a comms professional you’ve got the Mondelez launch coming up later this year and the work with Cadbury, plus the lure of cheap chocolate. Why wouldn’t you want to get involved?’
Fiona Thorne, CEO of Fishburn Hedges, said she was sad to see Bradley go but ‘understands why she wants to give it a whirl'.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Business Development Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Tamworth
- Planning Director Dynamic New Alliances £60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum, London
- Frontend Developer Pitch Consultants £20000 - £25000 per annum, Bolton