Shampoo brand Vosene calls in Focus PR for revamp
Shampoo brand Vosene has called in Focus PR for a consumer brief as it looks to revamp its image and expand its range.
Vosene: Looking to revamp
Established in 1949, Vosene has called in the agency following a competitive pitch, to handle a campaign that will be based around singing in the shower.
The PR push comes as it launches a new teardrop shaped bottle and introduces new additions to its original anti-dandruff product.
The Focus PR team, which beat Beattie Communications and Smith & Monger to the brief, is being led by Lucy Kenyon-Jones, senior account manager at the agency.
She said: ‘We’re particularly appealing to women as they’re the main buyer of the products, and we’re especially looking to get mums and families involved. This is an easy message to communicate which is both tongue in cheek and memorable.’
The brief will involve a range of media and also include advertising work.
Kenyon-Jones, who will be reporting to Vosene PR manager Helen Maddin, added: ‘It’s a big move for the brand and their biggest innovation in 15 years, so it made sense for them to bring in outside expertise.
‘They’re in a very competitive market and this is about diversification of what is heritage brand and taking it forward, giving it a more modern look and a wider range of opportunities to buy it.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Up to £80K + bonus, health, pension, Central London
- Digital Strategist - Growth & Innovation Consultancy Rare Selection Up to £50K + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Consultant - 2 vacancies Rare Selection £60 - £80K + 30% bonus, 8% pension, and excellent benefits, London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection Highly competitive, Central London
- Senior Consultant Brand Strategy Rare Selection Up to £68K + benefits, South West London