RatedPeople.com hires Diffusion for consumer brief
RatedPeople.com has called in Diffusion to help give homeowners piece of mind when hiring tradesman.
Phil Spencer: will work with RatedPeople.com to give advice to homeowners
Diffusion has been hired to handle the consumer PR for the company which is currently the UK's largest online trade recommendation service.
The agency will focus on introducing RatedPeople.com as the place to find trusted, quality, local tradesmen for a range of home improvement jobs.
RatedPeople.com has recently kicked off its first national TV campaign, featuring property guru Phil Spencer. Spencer will work with the company to lend his expert opinion to those looking to buy, sell or add value to their property.
The campaign will also highlight to consumers the importance of the site's ratings system, which allows homeowners to provide honest feedback on the tradesmen they hire.
Tariq Dag Khan, CMO RatedPeople.com, said: ‘Online trade recommendation is the future for homeowners who are looking to find quality tradesmen they can trust. Our goal is to raise awareness of this new industry, as well as pointing out its advantages for tradesmen and homeowners.’
Diffusion aims to position the brand as the destination for homeowners searching for a local tradesman and also where quality tradesmen should go to find jobs instead of relying on directory services.
RatedPeople.com has more than one million posts from homeowners looking for tradesmen and 30,000 local tradesmen are signed up to the site.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Account Planner Direct Recruitment Up to £50,000, Central London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...