Hope&Glory called in to promote ERGObaby
Hope&Glory has been handed a half-year brief to help spread the word about a baby carrier company used by stars such as Minnie Driver and Julia Roberts.
ERGObaby: is used by stars such as Minnie Driver and Julia Roberts
The agency has been called in by Clever Clogs, a distributor of kids’ brands across the UK, to help it introduce the ERGObaby baby carrier from the United States.
Hope&Glory’s consumer brief is to build brand awareness for ERGObaby among UK parents through a mix of media and blogger outreach, alongside consumer brand campaigns.
Hope&Glory managing partner Jo Carr will lead the project, which was won following a non-competitive pitch.
She added that Hope&Glory would seek to break away from the pure product focus that was often the theme of similar campaigns in this sector: ‘We want to take it into more interesting territory. We’re looking to take it out of purely product PR and to latch on to more issues that concern new parents and how they raise and carry their children.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Insight Executive - Financial Services Company NG Digital Marketing up to £27k, Central London
- Display Account Manager NG Digital Marketing 40k, Central London
- Senior Social Analyst Lipton Fleming £33000.00 per annum, South East England
- Marketing Executive / B2C Marketing Executive Guru Careers £20 - 35k, Based in London (W8) - Commutable from Kensington, Central London, Greater London, The City
- Head of Paid Search / Biddable - Full-Service Agency silverdrum £65,000 - £75,000 + benefits, London