Lil-lets brings in Shine Communications for products drive
Lil-Lets, the female sanitary protection brand, has hired Shine Communications to support delivery of its PR for the UK.
Lil-Lets: aims to raise awareness of its extended product range
The agency has been appointed for an ongoing brief to deliver a brand campaign that will drive engagement for Lil-Let’s extended product range among targeted media channels.
Starting immediately, Shine Communications will report to Lil-Lets marketing director Clodagh Ward and work on an integrated campaign alongside digital and advertising agencies.
Erika Kessel, director at Shine, who will be leading the account, said: ‘We feel there is an opportunity within the category to behave differently and we are looking forward to delivering Lil-Lets a stand-out and innovative campaign.’
The Lil-Lets brand was launched in 1954 in Birmingham, and currently operates mainly in the UK, Ireland and South African markets. Following management buyouts, in 2006 the Lil-Lets Group was formed.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London
- Ad Ops Executive Dot-Gap £22k, Central London