Henry Macrory to leave CCHQ comms team
The Conservative Party's deputy political director is leaving Downing Street.
CCHQ: Henry Macrory leaving
The Conservative Party has confirmed that Henry Macrory is to leave the CCHQ press team at the end of next week, as revealed by the Guido Fawkes website.
The party declined to comment on Macrory’s next steps.
Formerly Daily Star political editor, Macrory has worked for the party for many years. He was drafted into Downing Street to help with media handling, but last year headed back to Conservative HQ to take the deputy political director role.
It has been reported that several people approached about the coming vacancy have declined.
Meanwhile, No 10 sources have dismissed reports that Steve Field, David Cameron's civil service press chief, is about to quit.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London