Henry Macrory to leave CCHQ comms team
The Conservative Party's deputy political director is leaving Downing Street.
CCHQ: Henry Macrory leaving
The Conservative Party has confirmed that Henry Macrory is to leave the CCHQ press team at the end of next week, as revealed by the Guido Fawkes website.
The party declined to comment on Macrory’s next steps.
Formerly Daily Star political editor, Macrory has worked for the party for many years. He was drafted into Downing Street to help with media handling, but last year headed back to Conservative HQ to take the deputy political director role.
It has been reported that several people approached about the coming vacancy have declined.
Meanwhile, No 10 sources have dismissed reports that Steve Field, David Cameron's civil service press chief, is about to quit.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...