Hill and Knowlton Strategies brings in Charlie Morgan for tech role
Hill+Knowlton Strategies UK has appointed Charlie Morgan as associate director for its technology team.
Charlie Morgan: Brought in for tech role
Morgan has joined H+K after working at firebox.com as head of communications, where she led video and blog content, events, experiential, social and international media relations as well as realigning firebox’s brand direction.
She has also worked as a consultant PR director for mysinglefriend.com, where she established and managed an in-house team.
Head of technology at H+K Grant Currie said: ‘Consumer tech continues to be a rapidly expanding and fast paced sector, making it one of the most exciting industries to be delivering effective communications.
'Charlie’s strong background and specialist knowledge in this sector as well as her expertise in social will benefit clients and prospects looking to connect with their audiences more.’
Morgan's appointment follows that of Hayley Buery as senior account director. Buery has formerly worked for American Express, BlackBerry EMEA and PhonepayPlus.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Designer - 6 month contract ADLIB £20000 - £25000 per annum, Somerset
- CRM Manager (1 year maternity cover) f1 Recruitment 50,000, Kensington
- Head of Digital and CRM - entrepreneurial global online brand - Hertfordshire - up to £75K f1 Recruitment Up to £75K depending on experience, Hertfordshire
- Web Development Manager - UK & Ireland - Travel f1 Recruitment £50,000, Surrey