Hill and Knowlton Strategies brings in Charlie Morgan for tech role
Hill+Knowlton Strategies UK has appointed Charlie Morgan as associate director for its technology team.
Charlie Morgan: Brought in for tech role
Morgan has joined H+K after working at firebox.com as head of communications, where she led video and blog content, events, experiential, social and international media relations as well as realigning firebox’s brand direction.
She has also worked as a consultant PR director for mysinglefriend.com, where she established and managed an in-house team.
Head of technology at H+K Grant Currie said: ‘Consumer tech continues to be a rapidly expanding and fast paced sector, making it one of the most exciting industries to be delivering effective communications.
'Charlie’s strong background and specialist knowledge in this sector as well as her expertise in social will benefit clients and prospects looking to connect with their audiences more.’
Morgan's appointment follows that of Hayley Buery as senior account director. Buery has formerly worked for American Express, BlackBerry EMEA and PhonepayPlus.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...