Taylor Herring to launch ping-pong and cocktail venue
Taylor Herring has been picked to promote Europe's first purpose-built club combining ping-pong and cocktails.
Bounce: An artist's impression of the venue
Bounce, set to launch in October, is based in a £2.5m venue in London and will allow visitors access to a bar and restaurant as well as 17 ping-pong tables.
Taylor Herring will be delivering a national consumer campaign around the launch with a particular focus on lifestyle press, after winning a pitch for the work.
The brief will run into the New Year and include work around creative stunts and news generation, with a focus on the heritage of ping-pong.
Taylor Herring will also look to shine a spotlight on celebrity fans of the game, creating events at the venue itself.
Inspired by similar ventures in the US, the 12,500 square foot space will be based in Farringdon and hold up to 130 diners in its restaurant.
Herring’s Hayley Dodd will lead the account and report to Adam Breeden, MD of Bounce, and co-founder Dov Penzik.
Penzik said: ‘Since dreaming up the idea almost four years ago, social ping-pong has begun to emerge in the US and in pockets of London. Adding great food and a fabulous bar environment to our love of the game creates a fresh new take on a lifelong passion.'
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior PPC Account Manager (In-house) Step Ahead Recruitment £30-£40K, Staines, Middlesex
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...