Taylor Herring to launch ping-pong and cocktail venue
Taylor Herring has been picked to promote Europe's first purpose-built club combining ping-pong and cocktails.
Bounce: An artist's impression of the venue
Bounce, set to launch in October, is based in a £2.5m venue in London and will allow visitors access to a bar and restaurant as well as 17 ping-pong tables.
Taylor Herring will be delivering a national consumer campaign around the launch with a particular focus on lifestyle press, after winning a pitch for the work.
The brief will run into the New Year and include work around creative stunts and news generation, with a focus on the heritage of ping-pong.
Taylor Herring will also look to shine a spotlight on celebrity fans of the game, creating events at the venue itself.
Inspired by similar ventures in the US, the 12,500 square foot space will be based in Farringdon and hold up to 130 diners in its restaurant.
Herring’s Hayley Dodd will lead the account and report to Adam Breeden, MD of Bounce, and co-founder Dov Penzik.
Penzik said: ‘Since dreaming up the idea almost four years ago, social ping-pong has begun to emerge in the US and in pockets of London. Adding great food and a fabulous bar environment to our love of the game creates a fresh new take on a lifelong passion.'
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Campaign Delivery Executive Stopgap £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Strategic Planner - to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London