10 Yetis teams up with Bronco for joint client offering
10 Yetis has partnered up with search engine optimisation specialist Bronco to provide a combined service to clients.
10 Yetis: Co-founders Andy Barr and Jill Tovey
Though remaining separate businesses, the two companies will now work hand-in-hand on client projects and new business in an effort to share best practice.
The coming together follows the agencies, both of which were on the hunt for a partner, working with the same holiday sector client, sunshine.co.uk.
In future, both agencies will open up their respective offices to share desk space with the other, giving Bronco a presence in the South West of the UK and 10 Yetis a presence in the Leeds and Yorkshire region.
There will also be an employee exchange programme, with 37 staff employed collectively by the pair.
Andy Barr, co-founder of 10 Yetis, said the move was about offering ‘a more rounded service to clients’.
Of Bronco, he added: ‘Despite thinking we knew a fair chunk about search campaigns and strategies, 10 minutes with their team opened my eyes to how much more we need to learn.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Senior Production Manager/ Production Director Premier Media £45,000 - £60,000, London
- Mid-Senior Planner | £50-70K Dynamic New Alliances £50000 - £70000 per annum + Excellent Package, City of London
- Mid Weight PM needed for Liverpool Street agency £32k Digital Gurus £32000 - £34000 per annum, London