Midas appointed by Trafalgar Sun creator Greyworld
Midas Public Relations has been appointed by critically acclaimed artists' collective Greyworld, creator of the Trafalgar Square sun installation.
Trafalgar Sun: created by Greyworld
Greyworld is an artists’ collective led by artist and commentator Andrew Shoben, who was behind the ‘Trafalgar Sun’ installation in Trafalgar Square, which was sponsored by Tropicana.
The agency also announced it has won arts accounts the Jason Bruges Studio and Global Footprint, a series of public art installations taking place across Northamptonshire this summer, designed to highlight the county’s heritage in the shoe making industry.
Midas MD Penny Clifton said: ‘Britain’s creative economy leads the world in creating exceptional, innovative public and commissioned pieces of art, and we are delighted to represent three major players in the sector.
‘We plan to capitalise on the current explosion of interest in multi-disciplinary art projects, highlighting the very best that the UK’s creative industries have to offer through these three briefs.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London