Midas appointed by Trafalgar Sun creator Greyworld
Midas Public Relations has been appointed by critically acclaimed artists' collective Greyworld, creator of the Trafalgar Square sun installation.
Trafalgar Sun: created by Greyworld
Greyworld is an artists’ collective led by artist and commentator Andrew Shoben, who was behind the ‘Trafalgar Sun’ installation in Trafalgar Square, which was sponsored by Tropicana.
The agency also announced it has won arts accounts the Jason Bruges Studio and Global Footprint, a series of public art installations taking place across Northamptonshire this summer, designed to highlight the county’s heritage in the shoe making industry.
Midas MD Penny Clifton said: ‘Britain’s creative economy leads the world in creating exceptional, innovative public and commissioned pieces of art, and we are delighted to represent three major players in the sector.
‘We plan to capitalise on the current explosion of interest in multi-disciplinary art projects, highlighting the very best that the UK’s creative industries have to offer through these three briefs.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Senior Account Executive fishtank Up to 24,000, United Kingdom
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...