Plastic surgery professor calls in Hillgrove PR over US assault charges
One of the world's leading plastic surgeons has hired PR support as he faces domestic assault charges in the US.
Professor Kirwan: Hires Hillgrove PR
British surgeon Professor Laurence Kirwan MD, who denies charges of assaulting his estranged wife or stepdaughter, has called in Hillgrove PR to represent his personal PR and reputation through the proceedings.
Professor Kirwan, whose celebrity clients include Ulrika Jonsson, is accused of assaulting Chelsea Chapman Kirwan, 40, and her daughter Tailor Dortona, 18, at their home in Greenwich, Connecticut.
He was released from custody in the United States on $5,000 (£3,600) bail earlier this week. He will return to the US for a court hearing on 25 September.
Hillgrove PR MD Richard Hillgrove is working with Professor Kirwan to help ensure the incident does not adversely affect his professional reputation.
This week it emerged that Hospital of St John and St Elizabeth in St John’s Wood has suspended Professor Kirwan from working there, although other London hospitals, including the Princess Grace and the Welbeck, are continuing to allow him to practice.
A number of articles have appeared in the UK press, including the Daily Mail and Evening Standard, on Professor Kirwan’s denial of the charges.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London