Weber Shandwick's Nicola Pallett moves on to Corporate Research Forum
Weber Shandwick's head of marketing and comms has left, in what is thought to have been a redundancy.
Weber Shandwick: Nicola Pallett moves on
Nicola Pallett left Weber Shandwick earlier this month and has taken on a new role as head of marketing and comms at Corporate Research Forum.
Pallett joins after working at Weber Shandwick for four years.
Pallett was unavailable for comment, and Weber Shandwick EMEA CEO Colin Byrne declined to comment on ‘internal staffing issues’.
Pallett formerly worked at The Brand Union for three years.
The move follows the departure of Weber Shandwick vice-chairman Fiona Noble, after two years at the agency.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Mid Weight UX Designer Daniel Marks London 40k, Central London
- Senior UX Architect Daniel Marks London 65k, Central London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Consumer Brands! Royds Raphael £35k-£40k / £150-£220+ day rate depending on experience, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager air recruitment Up to £30K dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Intelligence Manager air recruitment Up to £50K dependent on experience, Central London
- Senior Planner (Brand Engagement) air recruitment Up to £70K dependent on experience, Central London