Caran d'Ache appoints Cohn & Wolfe to build awareness
Caran d'Ache, a leading manufacturer of fine art materials and luxury writing pens and pencils, has selected Cohn & Wolfe as its first UK agency partner.
Caran D'Ache: range of art materials
The appointment will see Cohn & Wolfe assume responsibility for building brand awareness and engagement within the UK consumer media for the company.
Rebecca Grant, MD of consumer marketing at Cohn & Wolfe, said: ‘Caran d’Ache has a fantastic heritage and a truly authentic story and it is these assets that we will be seeking to leverage as we introduce the company and its products to UK consumers, media and other influencers. Our goal is to reach all lovers of fine writing and to firmly establish the Caran d’Ache brand as a universally recognised symbol of excellence.’
Caran d’Ache is sold in UK retailers such as Harrods, Selfridges and Fortnum & Mason.
Part of Cohn and Wolfe’s responsibility will be to establish the brand as what it calls ‘Maison de Haute Ecriture’ – the home of high level writing.
Nicole Boghossian, international communication manager, from Caran d’Ache, added: ‘This appointment underlines our commitment to take the Caran d’Ache story to writing lovers across the UK.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Campaign Programmer Better Placed Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Guildford
- Senior Marketing Manager Trace £35000 - £55000 Per Annum + benefits, South West London
- Marketing Manager x 2 Stopgap £43000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager Source £30000 - £35000 per annum, London