Caran d'Ache appoints Cohn & Wolfe to build awareness
Caran d'Ache, a leading manufacturer of fine art materials and luxury writing pens and pencils, has selected Cohn & Wolfe as its first UK agency partner.
Caran D'Ache: range of art materials
The appointment will see Cohn & Wolfe assume responsibility for building brand awareness and engagement within the UK consumer media for the company.
Rebecca Grant, MD of consumer marketing at Cohn & Wolfe, said: ‘Caran d’Ache has a fantastic heritage and a truly authentic story and it is these assets that we will be seeking to leverage as we introduce the company and its products to UK consumers, media and other influencers. Our goal is to reach all lovers of fine writing and to firmly establish the Caran d’Ache brand as a universally recognised symbol of excellence.’
Caran d’Ache is sold in UK retailers such as Harrods, Selfridges and Fortnum & Mason.
Part of Cohn and Wolfe’s responsibility will be to establish the brand as what it calls ‘Maison de Haute Ecriture’ – the home of high level writing.
Nicole Boghossian, international communication manager, from Caran d’Ache, added: ‘This appointment underlines our commitment to take the Caran d’Ache story to writing lovers across the UK.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...