PRWeek's Best Places to Work Awards deadline this week
Entries close for PRWeek's Best Places to Work Awards 2012 on Thursday, 6 September.
Eulogy: 2011 award winner
The awards, in conjunction with the CIPR and PRCA, recognise organisations with the best working environment. Entrants will be asked questions on HR policies including benefits, training and development and employee engagement.
For the first time, in-house departments can enter, and PR agencies will be categorised as small, medium or large according to employee numbers.
CIPR CEO Jane Wilson and PRCA CEO Francis Ingham will judge entries with PRWeek. The deadline is 6 September.
To enter the awards, visit surveymonkey.com/s/prweekbestplacestowork
Attached (right) are the questions in PDF form. But all entries must be submitted online.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Manager - CRM Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £45,000 - £50,000, Central London
- Marketing & Sales Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £26,000 - £36,000, Central London
- Graphic Designer (10 month contract) Better Placed Recruitment £18000 - £20000 per annum, Manchester
- Online Marketing Manager - Client Side - London Major Players £45000 - £600000 per annum, London