Science Museum calls in Forster Communications for climate change focus
The Science Museum has brought in Forster Communications to help it with work around climate change.
Science Museum: Climate Changing Stories exhibition
The agency was appointed to handle comms around this month’s ‘Lates’ evening at the London museum, which will focus on the topic of global warming.
‘Lates’ is part of Climate Changing, a three-year series of events, exhibitions and installations showcasing The Science Museum’s perspective, ideas and news on climate change.
Forster’s role will involve PR development and media outreach to engage Londoners and the wider public in the science around the issue. It was appointed after previous work with The Science Museum in March this year, following a competitive pitch process.
Included in the work was raising awareness of Science Museum events during Climate Week 2012 and driving attention to The Science Museum’s teenage engagement outreach project.
Andrea Dearden, head of comms at The Science Museum, praised the agency’s previous work and said:
‘Forster secured significant media coverage for our Climate Changing stories, achieving strong cut-through at the same time as the high profile Turing and Google Exhibitions were launching. Their strategic planning and creative approach secured a wide range of national and regional coverage, keeping The Science Museum and its connection to climate change front of mind for audiences, a key objective of the work.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Head of Events Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus + bens, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...