Ketchum Pleon appoints Julie Dawson-Wills as head of content
Ketchum Pleon has brought in a head of content from Edelman.
Julie Dawson-Wills: new role at Ketchum Pleon
Julie Dawson-Wills joins as head of content, replacing Daisy Wallace who departed the role in May.
She leaves Edelman where she was associate director of content, working for clients such as Samsung, Unilever and GlaxoSmithKline.
Reporting to Denise Kaufmann, partner and managing director of client service at Ketchum Pleon, Dawson-Wills will oversee content creation, including broadcast and production for clients across the business in London as well as working closely with the global digital and social media teams.
Kaufmann said: ‘Julie brings a great combination of creative storytelling expertise through video and other visual media, as well as a proven track record of providing strong and strategic counsel to her clients about just how integral a role content plays in creating successful communications campaigns.’
Meanwhile, enterprise software company Cloudera has appointed Ketchum Pleon in the UK.
Cloudera, whose customers include eBay, Morgan Stanley, Samsung and AOL, has brought in agency support to build its UK profile.
Work will include introducing the company’s key executives to both the media and the analyst community, as well as advising the company on industry events.
Ketchum will work closely with Cloudera’s US agency Bhava Communications.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Agency Candidates Required Michael Page Digital GBP25000 - GBP50000 per annum, Guildford
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...