Ketchum Pleon appoints Julie Dawson-Wills as head of content
Ketchum Pleon has brought in a head of content from Edelman.
Julie Dawson-Wills: new role at Ketchum Pleon
Julie Dawson-Wills joins as head of content, replacing Daisy Wallace who departed the role in May.
She leaves Edelman where she was associate director of content, working for clients such as Samsung, Unilever and GlaxoSmithKline.
Reporting to Denise Kaufmann, partner and managing director of client service at Ketchum Pleon, Dawson-Wills will oversee content creation, including broadcast and production for clients across the business in London as well as working closely with the global digital and social media teams.
Kaufmann said: ‘Julie brings a great combination of creative storytelling expertise through video and other visual media, as well as a proven track record of providing strong and strategic counsel to her clients about just how integral a role content plays in creating successful communications campaigns.’
Meanwhile, enterprise software company Cloudera has appointed Ketchum Pleon in the UK.
Cloudera, whose customers include eBay, Morgan Stanley, Samsung and AOL, has brought in agency support to build its UK profile.
Work will include introducing the company’s key executives to both the media and the analyst community, as well as advising the company on industry events.
Ketchum will work closely with Cloudera’s US agency Bhava Communications.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex