Interserve appoints Capital MSL and Lexington Communications
FTSE 250-listed construction and support service group Interserve has brought two agencies onboard as it looks to ramp up its profile.
Interserve project: Albert Bridge
Capital MSL has been handed a retained corporate and financial comms brief after a competitive pitch, while Lexington Communications has been taken on to support government relations.
Maitland previously held Interserve’s financial comms account and declined to repitch for the expanded brief. There was no incumbent for Lexington’s brief.
The appointments are part of the profile-building drive by the company, having hired Robin O’Kelly, formerly corporate comms director at Everything Everywhere, as director of comms in January.
O’Kelly told PRWeek: ‘Interserve is a company where the perception lags reality. We are not as well known as we should be that is why I’m particular keen to raise the profile of the firm.’
Interserve works with private and public sector organisations, offering advice, design, construction, equipment and facilities management services for society's infrastructure. The company has revenues of £1.9bn and a workforce of nearly 50,000 people worldwide.
Recent projects include renovating Horse Guards Parade ahead of the Olympics Beach Volleyball and the refurbishment and strengthening of Albert Bridge in London.
Capital and Lexington are charged with raising the profile of the firm among the business community and potential clients.
O’Kelly, pointing to Interserve’s 30 per cent share price has rise since May, said: ‘There is a lot more to say about the company and people are beginning to listen.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex