Interserve appoints Capital MSL and Lexington Communications
FTSE 250-listed construction and support service group Interserve has brought two agencies onboard as it looks to ramp up its profile.
Interserve project: Albert Bridge
Capital MSL has been handed a retained corporate and financial comms brief after a competitive pitch, while Lexington Communications has been taken on to support government relations.
Maitland previously held Interserve’s financial comms account and declined to repitch for the expanded brief. There was no incumbent for Lexington’s brief.
The appointments are part of the profile-building drive by the company, having hired Robin O’Kelly, formerly corporate comms director at Everything Everywhere, as director of comms in January.
O’Kelly told PRWeek: ‘Interserve is a company where the perception lags reality. We are not as well known as we should be that is why I’m particular keen to raise the profile of the firm.’
Interserve works with private and public sector organisations, offering advice, design, construction, equipment and facilities management services for society's infrastructure. The company has revenues of £1.9bn and a workforce of nearly 50,000 people worldwide.
Recent projects include renovating Horse Guards Parade ahead of the Olympics Beach Volleyball and the refurbishment and strengthening of Albert Bridge in London.
Capital and Lexington are charged with raising the profile of the firm among the business community and potential clients.
O’Kelly, pointing to Interserve’s 30 per cent share price has rise since May, said: ‘There is a lot more to say about the company and people are beginning to listen.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital Copywriter AF Selection £16,000-£18,000, Nottingham
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...