Interserve appoints Capital MSL and Lexington Communications
FTSE 250-listed construction and support service group Interserve has brought two agencies onboard as it looks to ramp up its profile.
Interserve project: Albert Bridge
Capital MSL has been handed a retained corporate and financial comms brief after a competitive pitch, while Lexington Communications has been taken on to support government relations.
Maitland previously held Interserve’s financial comms account and declined to repitch for the expanded brief. There was no incumbent for Lexington’s brief.
The appointments are part of the profile-building drive by the company, having hired Robin O’Kelly, formerly corporate comms director at Everything Everywhere, as director of comms in January.
O’Kelly told PRWeek: ‘Interserve is a company where the perception lags reality. We are not as well known as we should be that is why I’m particular keen to raise the profile of the firm.’
Interserve works with private and public sector organisations, offering advice, design, construction, equipment and facilities management services for society's infrastructure. The company has revenues of £1.9bn and a workforce of nearly 50,000 people worldwide.
Recent projects include renovating Horse Guards Parade ahead of the Olympics Beach Volleyball and the refurbishment and strengthening of Albert Bridge in London.
Capital and Lexington are charged with raising the profile of the firm among the business community and potential clients.
O’Kelly, pointing to Interserve’s 30 per cent share price has rise since May, said: ‘There is a lot more to say about the company and people are beginning to listen.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Powerpoint and Infographics presentation designer 30 to 40k+ Digital Gurus £30 - £45 per annum, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...