Whisky brand Chivas starts global hunt for agency help
Scotch whisky maker Chivas Brothers is on the hunt for global agency help, PRWeek understands.
Chivas: On the hunt
The company, owned by Pernod Ricard, is believed to have launched a series of creds and chemistry meetings for the Chivas Regal brand.
The brief is understood to focus on UK implementation and global planning.
The brand appointed John Doe in June to lead its global work with a brief to promote a series of short movies to the 27- to 40-year-old male demographic. It is thought the agency will be unaffected by the latest move.
Chivas Brother had not responded to requests for comment at the time of writing.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Director Purple Consultancy £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Website Trading & Content Manager easyJet negotiable, Luton
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £28000 - £34000 per annum, London