Visit Florida names European agency roster
Visit Florida has named a roster of European agencies after a pitch process, reappointing Reputations UK for a wider pan-European comms brief and Gosh PR for work in the UK.
Florida: Tourism board names agency roster
Gosh PR will continue to run Visit Florida’s PR and social media activity to expand the appeal of Florida to a wider audience. This includes a key campaign focused on commemorating the 500th year of the state, called ‘Viva Florida 500’.
Alongside Gosh, incumbent German agency Mikulla Goldmann PR has been joined by Lieb Management to work across the German, Austrian and Swiss markets.
Express Conseil in France and Our Man in Scandanavia based in Sweden have also been added to the agency line-up. Our Man is charged with a wider remit in the Scandinavian and Nordic regions.
The new roster of agencies working across sales, marketing and PR functions in Europe will be overseen by Reputations UK handling a wider brief, having previously managed Visit Florida’s business in the UK, Ireland and Scandinavia.
The brief is worth £1.2m across the new European network. The figure reflects increased European tourist spend in the ‘Sunshine State’, which is home to popular attractions such as Disney World, Universal Studios and Sea World.
Visit Florida international sales and marketing director Tracy Vaughan said: ‘European spend in Florida for 2011 was up 15 per cent compared with 2010, therefore it is important for Visit Florida to have a strong team structure in place across Europe and to inject this market with new initiatives.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Communications Manager Network Marketing £30000 - £35000 per annum, North West England
- Recruitment Consultant Michael Page Digital £25000 - £3000 per annum, Kingston upon Thames
- Senior Community Manager Michael Page Digital £25000 - £45000 per annum, West End
- Online Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Client Director Michael Page Digital £50000 - £55000 per annum, Leeds
- Senior Marketing Executive Network Marketing £25000 - £30000 per annum, Manchester