Visit Florida names European agency roster
Visit Florida has named a roster of European agencies after a pitch process, reappointing Reputations UK for a wider pan-European comms brief and Gosh PR for work in the UK.
Florida: Tourism board names agency roster
Gosh PR will continue to run Visit Florida’s PR and social media activity to expand the appeal of Florida to a wider audience. This includes a key campaign focused on commemorating the 500th year of the state, called ‘Viva Florida 500’.
Alongside Gosh, incumbent German agency Mikulla Goldmann PR has been joined by Lieb Management to work across the German, Austrian and Swiss markets.
Express Conseil in France and Our Man in Scandanavia based in Sweden have also been added to the agency line-up. Our Man is charged with a wider remit in the Scandinavian and Nordic regions.
The new roster of agencies working across sales, marketing and PR functions in Europe will be overseen by Reputations UK handling a wider brief, having previously managed Visit Florida’s business in the UK, Ireland and Scandinavia.
The brief is worth £1.2m across the new European network. The figure reflects increased European tourist spend in the ‘Sunshine State’, which is home to popular attractions such as Disney World, Universal Studios and Sea World.
Visit Florida international sales and marketing director Tracy Vaughan said: ‘European spend in Florida for 2011 was up 15 per cent compared with 2010, therefore it is important for Visit Florida to have a strong team structure in place across Europe and to inject this market with new initiatives.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior PPC Account Manager (In-house) Step Ahead Recruitment £30-£40K, Staines, Middlesex
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...