BBC in search for agencies around £2.7m licensing work
The BBC is on the hunt for agency help as it looks to sets up a comms network worth up to £2.7 million.
BBC: Comms hunt
The broadcaster is looking to take on as many as six agencies for the work, which covers TV licensing and will run from 2013 to 2016.
Among the areas of focus will be press, stakeholder and social media engagement across six parts of the UK.
An often contentious issue for the BBC, licensing was recently in the news as consumer group as Which? revealed that license payers using direct debit were having to keep their account in credit six months in advance.
The proposed comms network will break down across London and the South East, Midlands and East Anglia, Northern England, Wales and the South West, Scotland, and Northern Ireland.
Included in services required are proactive and reactive media, digital work including Twitter and counsel around crisis management.
The corporation has stated that it is looking for 'excellent' value for money from agencies.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...