STEP's Keith Johnston launches agency for private wealth sector
The Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners' director of comms and external affairs is moving on to launch his own comms agency.
Keith Johnston: launching agency
Keith Johnston is leaving STEP after 10 years to establish his own comms consultancy, Private Wealth Comms.
Private Wealth Comms will focus on providing communications advice to the private wealth sector. Its offerings will include creating digital newsletters and content, social media training and specialist private client business development.
Johnston, a board member of the CIPR and a fellow of the PRCA, said: ‘I have enjoyed my time at STEP and the opportunity to work with such a great team and so many fantastic members.
‘The rapid growth of social media in the private client sector has opened up new opportunities to put my skills to best use.’
Johnston, a vocal member of the public affairs industry, resigned his membership from the PRCA Council last December, after the body resigned its involvement in UKPAC.
David Harvey, chief executive of STEP, added: ‘Over the past 10 years Keith has made a major contribution to the overall success of the organisation. We wish him well in the future.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Online Marketing Communications Manager Ascot International Up to £30,000 per annum, South London region
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...