STEP's Keith Johnston launches agency for private wealth sector
The Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners' director of comms and external affairs is moving on to launch his own comms agency.
Keith Johnston: launching agency
Keith Johnston is leaving STEP after 10 years to establish his own comms consultancy, Private Wealth Comms.
Private Wealth Comms will focus on providing communications advice to the private wealth sector. Its offerings will include creating digital newsletters and content, social media training and specialist private client business development.
Johnston, a board member of the CIPR and a fellow of the PRCA, said: ‘I have enjoyed my time at STEP and the opportunity to work with such a great team and so many fantastic members.
‘The rapid growth of social media in the private client sector has opened up new opportunities to put my skills to best use.’
Johnston, a vocal member of the public affairs industry, resigned his membership from the PRCA Council last December, after the body resigned its involvement in UKPAC.
David Harvey, chief executive of STEP, added: ‘Over the past 10 years Keith has made a major contribution to the overall success of the organisation. We wish him well in the future.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £38,000 - £40,000, Central London
- Senior Analyst -Digital Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £60,000, Surrey
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Digital and RM Data Performance Manager Direct Recruitment £55,000 - £60,000, West London