Jumeirah Group brings in PR help for luxury London venture
A global luxury hotel company has called in The Communication Group for a new venture in London's Park Lane.
Grosvenor House: Home of Jumeirah's new apartments
The agency was brought in by the Jumeirah Group after a pitch process to help launch The Grosvenor House Apartments, which seek to combine the services of a five-star hotel with the privacy of having a home in the city.
Sally Hawkins, creative director at The Communications Group, explained that the agency’s retained brief would be firstly around launching the concept of the apartments.
‘We’re helping to create the story around the unique selling point for these residences, which is about making guests feel they are part of the London scene,’ she said.
Hawkins said that, having done this as well as handling media relations, The Communication Group would help develop the services and experiences that would be on offer.
‘We will be unveiling stage by stage in terms of the experience, from moment people land at airports to moment they arrive and where they eat. This could be whether it is bringing in an author to give talks, or giving access to exclusive restaurants. It’s about creating unique opportunities and making partnerships.’
The venture includes 133 apartments, with services such as 24-hour concierge, daily maid service, an executive boardroom and gym.
Hawkins added that, with a focus a on high-class clientele, security would also be a key message.
‘This is so that it will have an appeal to everyone from celebrities to high-flying corporates,’ she added.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...