Smarts launches SME offering called Smarts Start
A service designed to provide small to medium-sized companies with marketing and comms expertise has been launched by Birmingham agency Smarts.
Rebecca Scully: Smarts MD launching new offering
Smarts is launching Smarts Start, which offers advice on developing strategies to increase a business’s influence within a specific sector or region.
It provides companies with 24/7 access to Smarts senior comms consultants and provides a customised PR toolkit that aids companies when writing and distributing press material, both digitally and in print.
Rebecca Scully, managing director at Smarts, said: ‘It is crucial to us that we are approachable to all businesses, however big or small.
‘PR and marketing involvement can seem like a huge commitment to many smaller businesses. However, our new service provides a simple, cost-effective solution for businesses that want to implement communications activity as part of a wider growth strategy but simply don’t know where to begin.’
Smarts' clients include professional books supplier Bookaxis and Midlands building company McDermotts.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...