3 Monkeys bolsters management team with associate hires
3 Monkeys has strengthened its management team with two new associate directors, who also join the company's operations board.
Jasmin Athwal and Emeka Njodi join 3 Monkeys management team
Emeka Njodi will lead projects for Microsoft and Three, and build a team focused on FMCG and consumer brands. He brings to the role ten years of agency experience, most recently at Borkowski, working on accounts for Virgin Media, Sony and Vodafone.
Jasmin Athwal will head 3 Monkeys' business technology team for clients such as web hosting service Rackspace, IT firm Getronics and wireless solutions business Xirrus, as well as developing new business.
Athwal joins from Max Australia, where she worked for brands such as Microsoft, Lenovo and Fuji Xerox. Previously, Athwal held roles at a number of UK agencies including Howarth, Inferno and Rocket.
3 Monkeys managing director Christine Jewell said: ‘These appointments show that we are building a great team of key internal and external talent to meet our growth targets and the demand for our particular brand of Monkey magic across consumer and business comms.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Director of Marketing Greenwich School of Management Circa £80,000 per annum package + bonus , Greenwich and Greenford, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Head of Creative Services [Fill Exclusive] - Unique London Agency - £100k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd £100k+, Central London