3 Monkeys bolsters management team with associate hires
3 Monkeys has strengthened its management team with two new associate directors, who also join the company's operations board.
Jasmin Athwal and Emeka Njodi join 3 Monkeys management team
Emeka Njodi will lead projects for Microsoft and Three, and build a team focused on FMCG and consumer brands. He brings to the role ten years of agency experience, most recently at Borkowski, working on accounts for Virgin Media, Sony and Vodafone.
Jasmin Athwal will head 3 Monkeys' business technology team for clients such as web hosting service Rackspace, IT firm Getronics and wireless solutions business Xirrus, as well as developing new business.
Athwal joins from Max Australia, where she worked for brands such as Microsoft, Lenovo and Fuji Xerox. Previously, Athwal held roles at a number of UK agencies including Howarth, Inferno and Rocket.
3 Monkeys managing director Christine Jewell said: ‘These appointments show that we are building a great team of key internal and external talent to meet our growth targets and the demand for our particular brand of Monkey magic across consumer and business comms.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...