Virgin Management appoints Daisy Wallace as head of press
Virgin Management, the management company for Virgin Group, has appointed former Ketchum Pleon head of content Daisy Wallace as its new head of press.
Daisy Wallace: head of press at Virgin Management
Wallace will be responsible for helping devise the PR strategy and working on events for Virgin Group, charitable foundation Virgin Unite and on events spearheaded by Virgin founder Richard Branson.
Nick Fox, Virgin Management’s director of external comms, said Wallace's first year is ‘likely to focus on working with the main UK companies and developing more broadcast and online video content - using her skills in TV and radio production'.
Until May, Wallace was the head of content for Ketchum Pleon, building a content team from scratch that was responsible for Ketchum’s visual content, social media campaigns and providing advice on broadcast strategy.
She left to work as broadcast producer for four films, which were featured in the opening ceremony of the Olympics.
Wallace had previously worked as account director at TVC, where she worked on financial, public sector and arts campaigns for clients that included Virgin Atlantic, Louis Vuitton, British Gas and Visa.
She entered PR five years ago, having worked as a freelance producer and newsdesk assistant for programmes that included BBC News, Tonight with Trevor McDonald and the ITV News.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...