33 Digital launches office in Australia to extend social media campaigns
33 Digital director Phil Sheard is set to lead the launch of the digital company's first overseas office.
Phil Sheard: Heading up new office
The agency is set to launch in Sydney, Australia, with Sheard acting as country manager. He was involved with the launch of 33 Digital three years ago.
The move is part of an effort to extend social media campaigns into the Asia Pacific region while setting up a new client base.
It is understood that in his role Sheard will be building a new team while working alongside the agency’s parent company Hotwire.
Drew Benvie, UK CEO of Hotwire and founder of 33 Digital, said: ‘Our Sydney office will work with a new local client base, but will also allow us to offer a 24/7 social media management service to our global clients.
‘Hotwire already has an established business in Sydney, and we're looking to have both teams work closely in an integrated way. London's loss is Sydney's gain, and 33 Digital is hiring at all levels to both replace Phil, but also to accommodate existing and new client growth.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Stunning Digital Director - Top Media Agency Ultimate Asset £60000 - £63000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Up to £80K + bonus, health, pension, Central London
- Digital Strategist - Growth & Innovation Consultancy Rare Selection Up to £50K + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Consultant - 2 vacancies Rare Selection £60 - £80K + 30% bonus, 8% pension, and excellent benefits, London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection Highly competitive, Central London