Dragons' Den business Skinnydip appoints Third City
A business which makes iPad accessories that recently appeared on Dragons' Den has called in Third City.
Skinnydip: Secured investment on Dragons' Den
The agency was brought in by Skinnydip following a three-way pitch for an initial six-month contract.
Skinnydip, which made its TV debut on the BBC’s popular Dragons’ Den over the weekend, works with emerging designers to create products including phone, iPad and ebook covers, headphones and speakers.
Reporting to founders James and Richard Gold and Lewis Blitz, Third City’s remit includes consumer PR and digital engagement.
A key aim of the campaign will be to capitalise on Skinnydip’s TV appearance and establish the brand as first choice for mobile accessories.
Launched last year, Skinnydip products can be found in UK retailers including Debenhams, Harvey Nichols and River Island.
Commenting on the win, Third City founding partner Graz Belli said that the work would focus on a London-based experiential event in the coming months.
She added: ‘The energy of these guys is incredible and we truly believe that they’re destined to be the next Innocent.’
The budding entrepreneurs successfully landed £120,000 of investment from Peter Jones following a two-hour pitch to all four Dragons.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London