Dragons' Den business Skinnydip appoints Third City
A business which makes iPad accessories that recently appeared on Dragons' Den has called in Third City.
Skinnydip: Secured investment on Dragons' Den
The agency was brought in by Skinnydip following a three-way pitch for an initial six-month contract.
Skinnydip, which made its TV debut on the BBC’s popular Dragons’ Den over the weekend, works with emerging designers to create products including phone, iPad and ebook covers, headphones and speakers.
Reporting to founders James and Richard Gold and Lewis Blitz, Third City’s remit includes consumer PR and digital engagement.
A key aim of the campaign will be to capitalise on Skinnydip’s TV appearance and establish the brand as first choice for mobile accessories.
Launched last year, Skinnydip products can be found in UK retailers including Debenhams, Harvey Nichols and River Island.
Commenting on the win, Third City founding partner Graz Belli said that the work would focus on a London-based experiential event in the coming months.
She added: ‘The energy of these guys is incredible and we truly believe that they’re destined to be the next Innocent.’
The budding entrepreneurs successfully landed £120,000 of investment from Peter Jones following a two-hour pitch to all four Dragons.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...