Comms recruitment firm Xchangeteam set to go into liquidation
The recruitment specialist ceased trading on 5 September PRWeek has learned, with liquidation proceedings starting on 19 September.
Founder: Emma Brierley
Xchangeteam, which had offices in London and Bristol, was launched in 1999 by Emma Brierley. The company covered recruitment in the comms, client services, digital, marketing and media sectors.
Corporate recovery specialist Butcher Woods is overseeing the liquidation process of the firm, which joined the Pertemps Network in 2011.
Brierley is on the executive board of professional services recruitment trade body APSCo, and is chair of its marketing sector group M Squared.
The Xchange Team had held the Freelancer of The Year awards annually since 2003.
Last year, the company made it onto the Recruiter Hot 100, one of only four companies in the sector to feature on the list.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London