Government seeks help for fraud pilot
The Government is on the hunt for an agency to help it battle against fraud, with a focus on older women.
Fraud prevention: The Government is targeting women over 56
The National Fraud Authority has launched a tendering process focused on women aged 56-plus. It is understood it is poised to pick an agency, which will begin work straight away.
A tender document seen by PRWeek reveals that the NFA is looking for ‘innovative’ work around a pilot campaign that ‘results in demonstrable intent to change behaviour and attitudes towards fraud’.
The work will build on the ‘Devil’s in Your Details’ campaign, which launched earlier this year. The campaign was aimed at those aged from 18 to 25 and 35 to 55, who are believed to regularly give out their personal information. It is a result of collaboration between the Government and leading players in the banking and telecoms industry.
The chosen agency will be expected to build on this campaign, with a focus on online behaviour. However, the remit is now being extended to focus on women over the age of 56 as well as those who support them, including carers and relatives with daily contact.
This will include a pilot community outreach programme focusing on areas with a high number of ‘vulnerable individuals’, including work around ‘community touch points’. Such touch points, the document states, would revolve around ‘ground level’ work such as coffee mornings, with the success of the campaign to be evaluated before a possible roll-out more widely.
The Devil’s in Your Details campaign also involved collaboration with the banking community, public sector, third sector and police.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Category and Channel Insights Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £40000.00 per annum, South East England
- Digital Marketing Executive (Search Marketing) Brand Recruitment £27000 per annum + benefits, Bury St. Edmunds
- Associate Creative Director Major Players negotiable, City of London
- CRM Data Executive Brand Recruitment £26000 - £29000 per annum + doe plus benefits, Milton Keynes
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, South East
- Market Research and Insight Executive (Manager level) Stopgap £38000 - £40000 per annum, London