Government seeks help for fraud pilot
The Government is on the hunt for an agency to help it battle against fraud, with a focus on older women.
Fraud prevention: The Government is targeting women over 56
The National Fraud Authority has launched a tendering process focused on women aged 56-plus. It is understood it is poised to pick an agency, which will begin work straight away.
A tender document seen by PRWeek reveals that the NFA is looking for ‘innovative’ work around a pilot campaign that ‘results in demonstrable intent to change behaviour and attitudes towards fraud’.
The work will build on the ‘Devil’s in Your Details’ campaign, which launched earlier this year. The campaign was aimed at those aged from 18 to 25 and 35 to 55, who are believed to regularly give out their personal information. It is a result of collaboration between the Government and leading players in the banking and telecoms industry.
The chosen agency will be expected to build on this campaign, with a focus on online behaviour. However, the remit is now being extended to focus on women over the age of 56 as well as those who support them, including carers and relatives with daily contact.
This will include a pilot community outreach programme focusing on areas with a high number of ‘vulnerable individuals’, including work around ‘community touch points’. Such touch points, the document states, would revolve around ‘ground level’ work such as coffee mornings, with the success of the campaign to be evaluated before a possible roll-out more widely.
The Devil’s in Your Details campaign also involved collaboration with the banking community, public sector, third sector and police.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital Copywriter AF Selection £16,000-£18,000, Nottingham
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...