Lord Bell to host live Question Time style TV panel
Bell Pottinger Private chairman Lord Bell is set to host a PRWeek panel of comms experts from Greenpeace, McDonald's, E.On and Electric Airwaves in a Question Time-style TV show.
Lord Bell: host of the live debate
The panel, which will also feature Sky News' associate editor John McAndrew, will answer questions posed by a live and online audience in a topical debate.
The debate is expected to cover issues such as the future of PR, social media and crisis, and comms' relationships with the media.
The Message in the Media Live event will be streamed online from Millbank Media Centre in London on Thursday 25 October at 2.30pm.
To register for the event visit prweeklive.com
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...