Lord Bell to host live Question Time style TV panel
Bell Pottinger Private chairman Lord Bell is set to host a PRWeek panel of comms experts from Greenpeace, McDonald's, E.On and Electric Airwaves in a Question Time-style TV show.
Lord Bell: host of the live debate
The panel, which will also feature Sky News' associate editor John McAndrew, will answer questions posed by a live and online audience in a topical debate.
The debate is expected to cover issues such as the future of PR, social media and crisis, and comms' relationships with the media.
The Message in the Media Live event will be streamed online from Millbank Media Centre in London on Thursday 25 October at 2.30pm.
To register for the event visit prweeklive.com
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London