The week in the city
Broadgate Mainland has hired Anouchka Burton as an account director. A former journalist, she has previously focused on financial services at Teamspirit, 3Monkeys and Hill+Knowlton Strategies. Cara Penkethman also joins Broadgate Mainland as senior account executive from the in-house comms team at US investment banking firm Jefferies.
Stampa, the Anglo-Dutch agency, has boosted its PR team in London with the appointment of Tania Wild and Stacy Hyde as account directors. Wild has previously worked for Smithfield and Abchurch Communications, while Hyde joins from Mattison Public Relations.
Nick Osborne, the exForster Communications and Ruder Finn UK consultant, has been appointed to join College Hill's corporate practice. Osborne is a former senior strategic comms adviser to United Voice, one of Australia's leading trade unions, and has previously worked with international clients in the healthcare, agribusiness and food and retail sectors.
Citigate Dewe Rogerson has recruited Georgia Hanias to join its corporate practice as associate director. She will be responsible for supporting the agency's technology accounts and digital services division. She joins after a decade running her own agency, Cyrano Media, focusing on tech clients.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Business Director PFJ £60000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...