The week in the city
Broadgate Mainland has hired Anouchka Burton as an account director. A former journalist, she has previously focused on financial services at Teamspirit, 3Monkeys and Hill+Knowlton Strategies. Cara Penkethman also joins Broadgate Mainland as senior account executive from the in-house comms team at US investment banking firm Jefferies.
Stampa, the Anglo-Dutch agency, has boosted its PR team in London with the appointment of Tania Wild and Stacy Hyde as account directors. Wild has previously worked for Smithfield and Abchurch Communications, while Hyde joins from Mattison Public Relations.
Nick Osborne, the exForster Communications and Ruder Finn UK consultant, has been appointed to join College Hill's corporate practice. Osborne is a former senior strategic comms adviser to United Voice, one of Australia's leading trade unions, and has previously worked with international clients in the healthcare, agribusiness and food and retail sectors.
Citigate Dewe Rogerson has recruited Georgia Hanias to join its corporate practice as associate director. She will be responsible for supporting the agency's technology accounts and digital services division. She joins after a decade running her own agency, Cyrano Media, focusing on tech clients.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London
- Luxury Designer become £ - Negotiable, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London