Law firm Kemp Little in agency search to boost profile
Kemp Little, a law firm specialising in the technology and digital sectors, is on the hunt for corporate PR help.
Advice: Expedia used Kemp Little
The boutique law firm, which has worked with technology brands including Expedia and Thomson Reuters, is currently compiling a shortlist of agencies to boost its profile among relevant media and potential clients.
Anna Henderson, head of marketing and business development at Kemp Little, confirmed the firm was looking at its PR requirements.
She explained: 'Kemp Little has been around for 15 years. We had a big PR launch when we first came into being and are now looking to raise our profile again as the legal landscape becomes increasingly competitive.'
Kemp Little does not have an incumbent agency. There is no specific timescale on a potential appointment, but it is thought the firm aims to have an agency in place by mid-October.
The brief is one of a number of professional services pitch processes that have been initiated in recent months.
On 24 August, PRWeek revealed that global law firm Reed Smith was seeking an agency to work across Europe, the Middle East and Asia, while UK-based contemporary Taylor Wessing has also held discussions with corporate PR agencies.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- PR SAM-AD Financial Services, £33-35k #PR Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment GBP33000 - GBP55000 per annum, Benefits: benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...