Smithfield in CLS bond job
UK-listed property investment firm CLS Holdings called in Smithfield Consultants to run a media campaign to support the issue of a new retail bond.
CLS: property investment
The agency's financial services team handled the project brief, targeting private client brokers, financial advisers and consumers.
The retail bond, which is to be listed on the ORB market of the London Stock Exchange and offered investors a yield of 5.5 per cent a year on a fixed seven-year coupon, sought to raise £50m.
The launch attracted widespread national and retail investment trade media coverage, including articles in the Financial Times and The Mail on Sunday, and an interview with CLS' CEO Richard Tice on BBC Radio 4's Today programme.
The bond was significantly oversubscribed and closed early, enabling the firm to raise £65m.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London