The week in lobbying
Burson-Marsteller in Switzerland has promoted Gabi Badertscher, previously senior public affairs consultant, to the role of manager of the public affairs division. She also becomes a member of the executive board. Before joining Burson-Marsteller, Badertscher worked in various managerial positions in the airline, healthcare, education and training and financial sectors.
The Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners' director of comms and external affairs Keith Johnston is leaving to launch his own comms agency, Private Wealth Comms. Johnston's agency will focus on providing comms advice to the private wealth sector. Its offerings will include creating digital newsletters and content, social media training and specialist private client business development.
Civitas, the Westminster think-tank, has appointed Media Intelligence Partners as its media adviser, in a move that marks a new phase in its development. Civitas, which has previously specialised in social policy research, has hired MIP to help promote its planned expansion into economic and industrial policy. Its research programme for the coming year includes extensive work on rebalancing the UK economy towards manufacturing.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Midweight Digital Designer - Central London - 40k Red Sofa London £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...