Octopus secures comms task for recruitment firm Michael Page
Octopus has secured a brief to work on integrated communications for Michael Page, one of the UK's leading recruitment companies.
Octopus: brief for Michael Page
Octopus is charged with driving social traffic and increasing online interactions to support a new marketing campaign. Octopus will also work on research tasks and position the recruiter as a thought leader for employers.
Octopus associate director Tom Holland said: ‘Recruitment brands and employers are increasingly using social media to reach and engage with new audiences. And we're delighted to be working together with Michael Page on this exciting new marketing campaign.’
Felicity Goodwin, PR manager at Michael Page International, said: ‘Our key objective with this campaign is to engage with people who are looking to change jobs and encourage them to think about how they can better prepare and present themselves at interview. The job market has never been so competitive with so many candidates fighting for positions so people need to consider how they can stand out from the crowd.
‘Octopus has proven experience and contacts within the HR and recruitment space. We'll be working with them to engage with candidates in a fun and compelling way and to urge people to reflect on how they approach preparing for interviews.’
The FTSE 250 listed recruitment firm largely serves the banking and financial services sectors and works with leading global brands such as Diageo, Johnson & Johnson and Starbucks.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Designer Gemini Search £20,000 - £25,000 plus benefits, Central London
- European SBM Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand and Advertising Manager EMR £57000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- CRM Insight Analyst Major Players £40000 - £45000 per annum, London