Hudson Sandler wins Star brief to champion UK business
Hudson Sandler has been drafted in to support a major campaign to champion the UK's medium-sized businesses.
Hudson Sandler: business brief
UK tech company Star has briefed the agency to help lead its wide-ranging ‘Ambitious Britain’ campaign, which aims to fight the corner for the country’s significant number of mid-market firms.
Star is looking to build on the messages of last year’s Future Champions report from the Confederation of British Industry, which argued that medium-sized businesses (MSBs) were vital to the UK’s economic health.
The firm noted that MSBs represented one per cent of UK firms, but contributed 22 per cent of the UK revenues and employed 16 per cent of the nation’s workforce.
Hudson Sandler has been charged with a strategic comms brief to enhance the campaign and help Star, a dedicated cloud computing provider, to connect with its target market of MSBs. The agency will look to liaise with media, business forums, regulators, analysts and key stakeholders, such as the CBI.
Hudson Sandler MD Kirsty Leighton, who will lead the account, commented: ‘We will be working to position Star among a broader business audience and foster new brand relationships.
‘Success will be achieved by elevating the "Ambitious Britain" message to businesses that are not content with their current situation and are looking for change agents to give them insights in order to help bring their ideas, and ambitions, to life.’
Star, which was founded in 1995 to help businesses access the internet, targets firms with a turnover of between £10m and £500m.
Martino Corbelli, chief customer officer of Star, added: ‘Engaging with relevant media will help us to promote the cause of MSBs in Britain and encourage greater dialogue on the important issue of helping them realise their ambitions.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of Brand Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £47,000 - £57,000, Central London
- Senior Product Manager Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum, Hitchin
- Director of Brand & Marketing Communications Three £Excellent + benefits + bonus, Maidenhead
- European Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London