Liberty appoints Alexis Dalrymple to lead business tech
Alexis Dalrymple has joined Liberty Communications as head of business and enterprise technology from GolinHarris where he was director of technology.
Alexis Dalrymple: heads to Liberty
Dalrymple adds to Liberty’s new business management line-up, joining Nick Lane, the recently appointed head of telecoms and media.
Earlier this year Liberty hired Peter Hay as head of digital and Matt Wood as creative planner.
Before Golin Harris, Dalrymple held roles at Dynamo and Hotwire, working across clients such as Everything Everywhere, Nokia and BlackBerry maker Research in Motion.
Liberty Comms managing director and founder Dee Gibbs said: ‘Alexis’ experience in the enterprise technology space complements our client services approach. His knowledge of the industry means we can offer our clients a real value-added approach and his support on existing clients thus far has already borne significant results.’
Dalrymple said: ‘Liberty’s ambitious growth plans offer real opportunities to expand the enterprise side of the business. It is an expanding and fast-moving sector, making it one of the most exciting areas to be delivering effective communications.
'We are working with some great names already and have a number of really exciting campaigns in the pipeline, and I can’t wait to start building out our portfolio.’
Liberty recently restructured into four new business divisions covering telecoms and media, enterprise, cleantech and consumer tech.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Brand Manager - Sports Direct Magazine Haymarket Media Group £26k - £28k, Teddington, Middlesex
- Junior Project Manager Gemini Search £28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum, City of London
- Business Development Manager - Augmented #AR Reality Digital Gurus £30000 - £45000 per annum + OTE Commission & Package, England