Lewis PR hires former Consolidated MD Sarah Robinson
Sarah Robinson, the former MD of Consolidated PR, has returned to agency life as head of global talent at Lewis PR.
Lewis PR: CEO Chris Lewis brings in Sarah Robinson to manage global talent
In the newly created role Robinson will be responsible for managing and developing talent across Lewis’ 24 global offices and will introduce global initiatives.
Robinson joins Lewis from specialist marketing and comms recruitment firm f1 recruitment, where she was senior partner.
Previously Robinson was MD of Consolidated PR. She ran the agency from 1999, leading an MBO in 2001, until she was ousted following a boardroom coup in 2007.
In the new role Robinson will report directly to founder and CEO Chris Lewis.
Lewis said: ‘We want to capitalise on our 17 years of consistent growth, so have very ambitious development plans. To succeed, we recognise that it is vital for us to put talent at the core of the agency’s priorities – while continuing to deliver excellence to our clients.
‘We are, therefore, delighted that Sarah shares this vision and brings her wealth of experience to help us deliver our goals.’
Robinson said: ‘In working with Lewis as a client, I have been most impressed and excited by their energy and commitment to developing their people and to attracting more, great talent.
‘Their internal initiatives – including investing the majority of the profits back into the business – and drive to innovate have inspired me to join their team. It is my goal to establish Lewis globally as the employer of choice for top talent in the industry.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...