Secure your PRWeek Awards table
Tables are quickly selling out for next month's PRWeek Awards, the PR industry's established 'Oscars night'.
'Oscars': PRWeek Awards 2011
The ceremony, which takes place at Grosvenor House on 23 October, will recognise the best work, individuals and teams of the past year. Awards include Campaign of the Year, Consultancy of the Year and In-house Team of the Year.
There will be a range of top quality entertainment, and the traditional drinking and networking into the early hours.
The industry also has until the end of Friday to vote online for the winner of the prestigious PR Professional of the Year gong.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...