Secure your PRWeek Awards table
Tables are quickly selling out for next month's PRWeek Awards, the PR industry's established 'Oscars night'.
'Oscars': PRWeek Awards 2011
The ceremony, which takes place at Grosvenor House on 23 October, will recognise the best work, individuals and teams of the past year. Awards include Campaign of the Year, Consultancy of the Year and In-house Team of the Year.
There will be a range of top quality entertainment, and the traditional drinking and networking into the early hours.
The industry also has until the end of Friday to vote online for the winner of the prestigious PR Professional of the Year gong.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London